“I’m NOT DEAD: I’m ALIVE…without a body (Volume 2)”
This is Volume 2 of the ‘I’m Not DEAD: I’m ALIVE… without a body!’ series, which charts the next eight years in the ‘diary’ of Suzanne Bondaletoff’s life – in the Afterlife!
These are authentic, enlightening and heartwarming private conversations, between Brigitte and her mum, other family members and her ‘Spirit Guide’, who are all now living on in the Afterlife.
This cheerful ‘travelogue’ unfurls the learning and astonishing activities of Brigitte’s mum and family in their ‘World of Mind and Light’ – where Thoughts materialise and freedom and perfect health prevail!
Those loved ones describe:
- How we have many ‘past’ lives and choose the purpose of our life plans.
- How Suzanne welcomed her son in the Spirit World and helped him overcome his tragic death.
- Their investigations into the layers of the Mind to unfold their Higher Self.
- How Brigitte’s late husband Dave received his brother Ray, who passed over later.
- Dave’s ‘travels’ around the Earth world to visit places he had never been when alive.
- How children are taken care of in the Spirit World after their passing.
- The special powers of animals.
Plus further astounding insights, including explanations about:
- Genuine ‘Physical Séances’ and Ectoplasm.
- Mind-boggling Materialisation and Dematerialisation of solid objects (the passage of matter through matter).
- Coma; Suicide; Organ Transplants; Spiritual & Shamanic Healing.
- Why human scientists will not find or ‘create Life’.
- How Brigitte’s ‘fatal fall’ was averted by her Spirit Guide and helpers.
- Alex: A real case of reincarnation – unexpectedly revealed!
This book offers you upliftment, knowledge and reassurance that our dear ‘departed’ actually live on – and we shall meet again those we love!
These Spirit ‘authors’ were real people on Earth; their old personalities still shine through as distinctly individual and very genuine as they reply spontaneously to Brigitte’s questions, expressing emotions of joy, love and humour! They show us that life can be even greater – AFTER we ‘die’!